We sell low-cost mobility-related items, both new and used.
Our sales help to support our hire service and keep our shop open.
Our range of new items includes:
- RADAR keys for public disabled toilets
- Blue badge holders
- Walking sticks and replacement ferrules – we can fit one for you
- Reachers (grabbers) in various lengths
- Other small items such as jar openers
Our used items are checked, and batteries are tested before sale, but we cannot guarantee them, so the prices are low! Our stock varies, but can include:
- Scooters of various sizes – one or two often in stock, and others available on request
- Powered and manual wheelchairs are sometimes available
- Walkers (Rollators) are sometimes available
If we don’t have what you need, we can suggest local suppliers that we know, who can often obtain items the next day.
Our stock of good used scooters, wheelchairs, walkers etc. changes quickly, so if you are looking for anything in particular, let us know and we will try to help.
Help and Information
We will try to help with any mobility-related queries
We exist to provide a service, so if we can help you, we will.
Our stock of free magazines and leaflets includes:
- The NFSUK Directory from the National Federation of Shopmobility, listing all the Shopmobility schemes in the country.
- Enable magazine, with articles and advertisements relating to disability needs
- Leaflets from various local disability organisations, such as the MS Society
- Our own Accessible Leamington leaflet, which was created by two work-experience students in 2016 and updated in autumn 2018, listing cafes etc. in the town centre which are wheelchair accessible, and disabled parking bays. Download Accessible Leamington here or pick up a copy from us, or from the Town Hall.